Monday, September 22, 2008

I am Very Angry

Why in the first place he uses the F1 tickets to tempt us salesmen to chiong sales for him when in the end, he have decided to go to the raceday himself? Fuck you, understand?

Another thing, they thinks i came to work at 1pm is wrong, when the problem is that no one had told me to start work at 11am IF IT HAPPEND THAT my usual-early-bird-manager is not there to open shop early. Then again, why don't juz give me a ring on my phone and ask me or scold me, instead of you ppl kpkb behind my back? You ppl think i'm so daring? That i'm suppose to start work at 11am but i came to work at 1pm instead? I clearly know that i don't rule the company know? I do admit i'm often late for work but the most half a hour. Got brain no use? no use throw away la.

Don't know are they coward or something else.... Or is it because now that they have hired a new Operation Manager, so muz use him to the max, that every single shit muz die die go through him... Flexible abit cannot?

I'm getting more sick of these ppl. Sometimes they're like robots, cannot twists and cannot turns... Sometimes they seems kind, but not the other immediate moment.

Actually i don't even wan to go for Practicing and Qualifying session either on the 26th and 27th already. The tickets my boss will be giving away are only for this 2 days. It totally defeated the whole purpose.. But my sis ask me to go ahead, take the ticket. It seem like i'm so desperate now. I only regret i nv get to earn more cash and being able to purchase my own tickets earlier. =(

Another thing to get frustrated at; http://blog.omy.sg/f1

I don't understand is Singapore really so no standard? Those grid girls really.... I'm not saying i can be better. But they are really........................................

You fill in the blank la...

No comments: