Sunday, September 21, 2008

Can't think tonight...

There's a kind of feeling... When you thought you've lost something... Not able to see it anymore, no chance to talk to anymore, not able to get close to anymore, you feared. That's human, always like that. But sometimes it's just not easy to summon the courage in you to seek for something you desired... what's worse, i knew i had a dead line before i lose everything and i'm doing nothing to achieve it. haizzzz....

I think i'm sick... Currently running the F1 Fever... LOL. Everywhere i go it's F1 F1 Formula One... I saw ppl wearing Red Polos.. first thing i thought of was Ferrari. Singtel shops are having all the chequered flag pictures all over... I'm really excited. I don't care, next Sunday i'll chiong home to watch Channel 5 LIVE. I'll leave at 7pm sharp. No customer can make me stay longer than that or i'll infest my customer with my F1 Fever too. hahaha.... I'm crazy tonight. hahaahah

I have a new feline friend at roadshow. She's Black. Really adorable and loving. I think i had made her feel safe around me. Like when i'm serving a customer, she will just walk towards and sleeps in between customer and me. So cute right......


Why she shows me a guai lan face? lol






Sleeping kitty... You know a cat only exposes it's belly when it feels really safe. What a fat belly she have...


This is my savings (coins) for the past 3 months.. Here totals up to $103 and a few cents okkk. haha... "Less is More..."


Then... I miss this naughty boy..... It's always nice to have someone who can't wait to greet you each time you're back home.. Someone to snuggle with you when all just wakes from the sweetest dreams... I woke up every day with him curling in my arms yea.. How sweet... Though sometimes he irritates me with his toys when i don't wanna play at all. hahahha...... =(










Live well........ I will never forget you... Rusty Ho...

No comments: