Anyway, i think i changed my mind. I'm not going to chiong 100% in the Geylang Serai Roadshow. But for the sake of chance of grabbing the F1 tickets in my hands (dun even know if it's really given to the top sales person), maybe i push in a little luck and see how it goes...
I remember once when my customer asked me "your boss got give you phone allowance?" Why he dare to ask me this? Because this particular customer likes to call me PAGER. Meaning he dial me a miss call and expect me to call him back. So thick skin, what an idiot... I hate people doing this. If you are so stingy then dun afford a phone right... Thus for that month my phone bill arrived and it cost like 60 over dollars. My usual bill is only around 40 - 50. Now my latest bill shots up to 100 over dollars! I think my business is doing bigger and bigger. My phone bills is like sky rocketting....
For the month of September i get to start work at 1pm. Finally get to sleep in til 11am then go to work til 11pm if i'm stationed at Geylang Serai and 7pm it's knock off time if i'm stationed at the showroom. But it certainly beats having to wake up at 8am to go to work. Getting up is always the hardest part... i always sleep thru the alarm. So Go ahead envy me.... hahahaha...... I miss sleeping for a full load of 12 hours charging b4 i wake up automatically and rot the whole day away. But nono... I'm only 19 year old i shouldn't be wasting my life away like that but i tell you it's really shiok ok. hahaha. But this is for the month of September only. Forever good and bad. CAN'T I ONLY HAVE THE GOODS!!
"Come September 18 - 20th (Thursday to Saturday) we will be having an amazing booth featuring the best of Formula1 Merchandise, at the "Acceler8" Show in Suntec City Hall 404. With only 3 mega days of bargains, it is a Sale not to be missed for F1 Fans and everybody's else too.We will be featuring Vodafone McLaren, Scudeira Ferrari, At&t Williams, Bar Honda, Renault F1 Team amongst others. As wholesalers we will be able to offer you genuine Official Merchandise at prices not available anywhere else."
*faster set reminder on my hp*
Work has not been good in recent weeks. Probably due to 7th months... Can you imagine a dead showroom on a Saturday?? sh*t... that's why i say demoralised.....
Poor boy. All that's left is only you. Wish i could help or give some support...

No comments:
Post a Comment