Monday, September 15, 2008

BOOO...........

Guess it's almost time of the month... I'm not feeling happy tonight, i don't know why. Mood swing in women is something complicated. Don't know how and why it affect one's temperament. And every single one is different. Night is a very good time to emo... I'm sooooooo moody........

Ashley says she gonna buy me presents from Hong Kong. She say wanna buy me 3 packets of beans so i can plant them around Tiong Bahru area.. Hey you think aku gonna work plantation is it?? haha... Now i feel excited, don't know what will she surprises me with when she's back. Keep me going!!

I missed watching F1 race @ Italy, Monza tonight, cos of my work.. See, when i never watch the race, Hamilton and the Ferrari guys raced so badly.... They actually sensed i'm not at the other side of the globe to give support. *sigh* LOL. Next race will be in Singapore. I felt a little anxious, like i don't know what should i do. In fact there is nothing i can do. I guess i think too much... But it's such a historic event that i also want to be a part of that history ma. hmmm....

In work, i hit the top before, so when i'm not doing so well now, i kind of demoralised. I tend to set high expectations on myself but sometimes i did nothing to achieve what i really wanted (laughs). I tend to search for perfections or quality in every things in life. Some times ppl says i keep on complaining... yea it's true. Singaporean likes to complain what.. I complain cos sometimes i don't like what i see... LOL. ok, i may be very childish. HAHA

ya, better sleep early. But it's already 3.15am now... I get nightmares whenever i sleep late recently.
Haizzz......... i tell you something....


aku suka dia la.......

No comments: