Monday, June 30, 2008

Fruitful June

LOL....... Kimi Räikkönen added me in friendster... hahahahhaaa... the Ferrari F1 driver... then where is my McLaren Lewis Hamilton.......

YES!!! I PASSED MY FINAL THEORY TEST!!!!!


hohoho...... I'm so happy. it's so easy la. chicken feet! or am I just too clever... muahahha..... i told Sean (my good online friend for about 5 years already) about it and he says I "action"... lol

I'm very happy today.. i feel like a superstar when i went back to AML after my final theory test.. everybody was so happy to see me... i wave and wave to everyone and I'm so excited.. lol... this Eileen Nai very very bad... she dun wan to come out of her office to fetch or welcome me... still ask me to go away... hum! nvm dun care her... then latter she was the one who got so worried whenever she cannot have me in sight.. keep on sms-ing me "where are uuuu...." hahaa...... Jacky Hi-5 with me and he says i slimmed down.. i almost jump on spot.. wahahhaaaa....

Few days ago i happened to know my former company had hired a china girl after i left.. I'm like "wad? hire a china girl?"... from what i know she cant even speak English... so i wonder wad she do there... do free show for the guys??? and i wonder since when does china ppl got hired to do car sale in Singapore... I do get jealous when i know she wears skimpily to work. they all have 1 same motive or should i say "purpose"..... to seduce guys.. arhhhh....... i know not all china ppl are no good.. it's just those bad apples that spoils everything.. and dun understand of all the good ones, why they chose to pick one of the bad one...... anyway, i guess she knew i was going to visit AML today so she dun dare to come.. she took off today.. see the magical power i have that made her retreat before the sight of me.. hahahah!!!!

Oh oh i saw ah beng too... i think he's on drugs today.. he seemed a little blurred and he couldn't seem to recognise me at 1st.. he dun seem very happy too.. maybe becos he was on drugs, i repeat... haiz..... i also wanna try drugs... lol..........

My sales this month consider very good... never had a chance to do this good when i'm at AML.. that very stressful place... i have to say the main stress i received from is Alvin... today when i go back to AML i didn't talk to him.. well, he was busy with his customer too.. and anyway, i have nothing to say to him.... :p

then i saw my Yang Da Ge's Honda Fit 1.5 RS.. he collected his new ride somewhere 3 weeks ago.. i was very happy for him too.. one of the few MANUAL fit on the road. so proud right.. see he so happy! he say he'll let go of his car to me at $80k... please.......... i ownself import that car from japan also not so expensive... LOL....... his car plate number 8766... anyone meet him on the road dun give way to him okkk... hahahaaaa....

Meantime let's smile... cos it's Monday today.. and i have new pajamas to wear... hehehe.. well.. keep smiling.. I'm gonna remember today.... i dunno why.. dun ask me for a reason... you can listen to Hoobastank for the answer... hahhahaaaa.... never been smiling like this for a very long time... as if I've found something positive... I believe there is when your life get screwed up... just keep smiling and be positive... it's very hard to do.. but the feeling i have now... wun know when it will come back.............

No comments: