I quited. I felt so relieved. But I'm really sad to leave AML. I spent a year working there you know? Time flies lo. Cannot see my Li Xiao Long anymore (LOL), no more noticing of that particular Type R... no more enjoying of cool nice cars zooming pass the showroom, no more high-5-ing with Jacky, no more chit chat session with my Eileen Nai, no more Ah Yang to share whatever interesting stuffs under the sun, no more jokes from Jeffrey and Roland, no more nonsense from Zach, no more flying kisses from Rahim, no more disturbing from those few of Pang Brother's guys, no more chatting and crapping with all accessories guys, no more greetings from that Vincar's friendly Indian guy, no more Hi-Bye from the AML cleaners, and those short talks with the canteen uncles and aunties! Many many more la. hahahaha. Sigh.......
I didn't tell anyone else that i quited. But when those few who realised that I'm missing from work for 2 days so far, they called me up. I'm so touched and happy. Well, we'll be keeping in touch...
I'm now a part of Apricar but it's a new branch located at Toh Guan instead of the AML branch. (Argh!! Still so far and troublesome to travel there.) I'm proud to say I joined them as I did not do anything mean to my previous company. It's just that there's no such a need to spread it to everyone. But honestly, even if i have no where else to go, i would still quit HKT. I see there's no point staying there anymore. All i can say is "Good Luck" to everyone there. hahaha. haha
New place, new environment, but same old people. lol... Ya Walter was being transfered to work there with me. I have been looking at my new bosses in AML for a year already too. hahaha....... Hope we get sales!!!
F1 Raceday today at 12am. Canada, Montreal. Go go Hamilton!!!!
Waiting for a call...............
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment