I didn't get to take off this week... i was busy oh. Walter will be coming back to work tomorrow... LIKE SO FINALLY...... This 2 weeks almost got me crazy... replying of emails enquiries caused me very giddy and i suffered headaches everyday. I guess the showroom's lights are too bright for me... hmmm... too bright... and i know I'm not eating right... might consider wearing sunglasses to work... hahahaa...
Sometimes things got so quiet... Then, all of a sudden, things became lively.. well, at least, for me! :p
while i was staring into blanks during work today, my phone rang. i was wondering who might be calling me up this time round... and for your info, i receive lots of phone calls in a day.. alright, so i hold up my phone and see who is the caller....
"Xxxxxxx
9xxxxxxx"
YA... YA... Initially i thought i was dreaming. Seriously.. I held my phone nearer to my face and stare at it to make sure my eyes did not play a trick on me... for 5 seconds before i pick up the call... dun read 5 seconds like very fast... you go and hold your phone in front of your face and countdown to 5 seconds now. you'll know what i mean...
For twenty days after i left AML, ah beng called me!! I thought he had forgotten about me as he never contact me ever since i left AML.. then i realised all this while he was waiting for my call and I'm waiting for his call.. sigh..... i still thinks guys should take the initiative... muahaha... so we had a chat... We're so near and yet so far.......
I dun want to elaborate anymore...
Anyway........
busy busy... gonna do more sales. getting fired up now... lot's of things i wanna buy... First to get my G900. hehehe...... good night good night and sweet dreamssss to me........ hahahaaaa......
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment