Went 东莞 again last night because it was to celebrate Lewis' 29th birthday! The last year of his life which his age will starts with the number "2". I keep on repeating this to him and he's beginning to feel a little sad. LOL....
I guess everyone had fun. Yang and Walter came along. They bought Tiramisu cake from Jack's Place. It's yummy but still too creamy. I'm afraid of creams forever. I always think that creams are disgusting i don't even dare to touch them. To think i had cream smeared on my face last night. ARGH!!
And that waiter who served us is so cute la. Slightly Beng but he is not a Beng. He's quite a poor thing having to clean up the mess we created. I mean the mess THEY created. argh...... Lewis threw cakes on me. -___-
There are people who call this kind of places a Rubbish KTV. However if you have really been there, the only things you do are singing, eating and drinking. Asking for ladies is up to you. So far, i think it's okay. You really have to experience something before you judge it.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment