Wednesday, February 27, 2008

我不要做井底之蛙

I went Geylang Lorong 42 to eat Roasted Pigeons on Monday night. Jeffrey, Lewis and Roland brought me there. Lorong 42 is the Vietnamese's Territory. Lots of prostitutes there!

They ordered Tom Yam Steamboat and u know what, I ATE THE TOM YAM STEAMBOAT!!! All my friends knew i don't take anything spicy. I only take tidbits that are spicy but not meals that are spicy. Aiya whatever. I ate the tom yam steamboat because it was not even spicy. It was very yummy. Next time i will bring Yuwen, Jieying, Huishan and Yeeleng to eat. hahahaha

Then i went to have some social lesson. The guys brought me to 东莞. It's a KTV along Beach Road. I went there to see why men likes to frequent places like that. Men likes to be the king, men wants the feeling of having power on hand. In these places, men are able to spend money for anything they want; Drinks, foods, girls, and sex. I learnt a lot about men recently. My knowledge about them increased. It's hard to explain. There's still a lot that i don't understand. It's complicated. But i will study them. This is something that interest me. If you ask me to study subjects like Maths and Science i really can't la. LOL

More to come. I'll learn more.......

No comments: