Thursday, February 7, 2008

大年初一

Had Reunion dinner last night with my aunt and family. My cousin's Malay girlfriend loves my mum's cooking very much. She ate no pork leh. hahaha.... Oh!! We did not 捞鱼生 this year!!!!!! ARGH!!!

So my mum's side's relatives came visiting my new house. They like my new house! I got praised that my hair is nice and I'm pretty. I just want to say it here. Nothing is wrong what, Won't you feel happy when people compliment on you? hahahaha!!

Those monster kids (nephews and nieces).... It's not easy handling them. Some cry at the slightest things which made me frustrated and feel like shouting at them. Only 1 boy who is so cute and adorable that i love him to bits! hahaha...... My sis suggest working in the childcare centre, i think it's a good idea. I will have to try for a week before i really decides, if i have the chance. =p

Might be visiting my father's side's relatives tomorrow. Don't really like it because we are not that close. The topics we are talking about are forever revolving around work, life and studies. Those things that i hate talking about. But no choice, my 2 siblings and i are the only ones left of this Chan family, and alot Hong Baos there. lol.

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SUNDAY!!!!! I KNOW YOU ALL ARE! MY FRIENDS ARE COMING TO MY NEW HOUSE!!!!! WITH LOTS OF FOOD. SO LET'S EAT, PLAY AND EAT!!! x)

在这鼠年里,我祝大家有满满的财富,满满的快乐,与满满的幸福。
鼠年行大运!!!!!

No comments: