GROSS.
If i can bear with such small matter today, one day i'll be a great one. Step over me all you want now cos i'll only be stronger. Suddenly i recall something i wanted to do when i was much younger. I dread to be a boss myself and treat all my workers super duper good and they likes me and be good to me too. Cos I'm such a nice girl i just wants to be good to everybody. But sometimes it's tough. People make you dislike them. People takes advantage of you. And there're so many of such people around you. Something must be wrong in their mind. What's good to you when you won something but it doesn't comes with glory? To show people you are a winner in arguments? I learnt - Winning doesn't mean you are right.
Never been so brave before. I did it wrongly i admitted it and i paid a price. Price which worth about 15 pieces of sushi. LOL. Cold benches but who cares. I never cry today.
Life is not easy, so many things.

No comments:
Post a Comment