Spoiler for my night. Well, i'll just ignore whatever the intentions are. I don't know how long can i take it. But i know i have a very good patience level.
Yuwen went to Malaysia since a few days ago. I think her somebody's kid's birthday celebration?? i couldn't remember what's the occasion she told me despite i had already asked her several times. My habit. Anyway, kinda miss her. Although she's normally online all the while so i could have someone to talk to, but she's always busy watching videos and her replies are so slow. BAD YUWEN. See you back unscathed... lol.
Christmas soon yea. I'm having no plans, like usual. Still need to work, like wth right? I think probably i'm staying home reading. Yea, the Twilight books. I'm able to finish one book in less than a week's time. Told you it's addicting. *winks*
How about christmas presents for my 2 cute colleagues? Kopi for Walter and Kopi-O for Alan. lollll.... They seriously can't live a day without that.

No comments:
Post a Comment