Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday

Starting to like my hair. I'm getting use to it. The guys say it's nice, I'm happy. I'm still shy. hhahaa

I think i know the reason why you are so happy. I'm happy for you too. =)

I don't know who to believe, really. One of them is telling lies. So ridiculous! I can only wait and see what's gonna happened. There's nothing i can do anyway.........

As i was on my way to buy lunch today, i walked down the stairs. Suddenly, i felt weakness on my limbs and i nearly fell. Luckily, i managed to balance. Otherwise i think I'm going to lie there and shout for help. lol... Then thoughts of whether I'm going to turn paralyse struck me. Was wondering what happened to my body. It's so sudden. I felt so weak and giddy throughout the day. I think it may be the reason that i used computer without bright lights everyday. Made me focused too much. The lights in this temporary house is so dim. Even when i wanted to look into the mirror and squeeze a pimple it's so hard to see. hahaha...
Btw, I'm already feeling better now.

It's been awhile since we last met. But soon soon soon! =p

Sometimes, some things that a person did can makes you 100% changed the way you look at them. I'm sorry, but what you did makes me felt violated. I don't know why i allowed that and why didn't i stop you. I will not be asking favors from you anymore. I will also pretend that nothing has happened. Now i have to think of excuses to get far far away from you.
Wish i could share. But if i were to say it out, i don't know what is going to happen. Oh my god..... The more i think about it the more sadden i feels. Maybe i will slowly let it out to the guys so they can help me if anything were to happen. Hate myself for being so stupid. Don't even know how to protect myself. ARGH!!!!!! =((

Boring Saturday night. Staying home alone.

I love Saturday because i don't have to sleep in the living room with the cockroaches! My sis will be staying overnight at my aunt's place so they can go to church together the next morning. So I'm going to sleep in the room tonight. So much comfortable! hehehe

No comments: