I acted like a fool today. But an experience gained and a lesson learnt. haiz......
People and words are getting more and more sarcastic. No matter what I'm still a girl. Shouldn't you all at least behaves a little or at least treats me gentler? I'm not a maid.
Guys are always so insensitive. They hurt girls without even knowing it. I'm still a very young girl and i know what you all meant for me is good but the way you uses it hurts a lot. I'm not weak, but sometimes it's too much.
Only too complicated.
Then someone told me something sweet today. Can't exactly remember. Anyway, i know he's just joking.
"那条回家的路本来很长,有你一起走回家就变得很短"
Funny how someone will actually tells me something like that...
No. I'm still not feeling very good at the end of the day. Argh!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment