Having a "vacation" now cos i'm officially jobless. This is sensitive and kind of shameless. But, you care? I'm treating it as a holiday.
Since i have so much time now, i always sleep until the Sun decides not to shine at me anymore and it went to shine somewhere else. *laughs*
And I did some house chores. Truthfully, ever since we moved to Tiong Bahru new house, i have NEVER use the washing machine until a few days ago, i finally learned how to operate it. Seriously, I am also not familiar with the lights switches in my living room as in which switch operates which bulb cos i rarely use the living room... I cooked Agnes brand potato pancakes for my family and they say it's nice. For the 1st attempt i scored 7/10 but the 2nd attempt was much better. I like to cook it's just that i'm lazy and i tend to spend a very long time cooking. I also mopped the floor for the 1st time in this new house. (I used to mop the floor daily at my old house becos Rusty peed everywhere when he throws a tantrum.)
15th of July was my mum's birthday. My sis' bf bought a Durian cake from Goodwood Park Hotel. The cake was really delicious. Really, there are more durians than cake. Since it's durian season now, i guess we didn't miss out as well. =D
A purple rose for my mum from my sis and me.
Goodwood Park Hotel Durian Mousse Cake
Celebrating her bday in her pajamas. haha
My potato pancake bathing in the oil...
that's it.

No comments:
Post a Comment