Out of 500 over messages he decided to reply 2 of mine! I'm so happy tonight. hahhaah...
Okay, i'm referring to 戴阳天... You know who? That guy who acted as a Japanese Photographer in The Little Nyonya show as Ju Xiang's husband and he died during the war in the show. Total episodes he participated was 8. And he's becoming so popular. He's gonna make it big in Singapore. Oh yea he's from Shanghai. He's like a pretty perfect guy!
I went up to his Baidu web and joined in the chat which he had left a message this afternoon, promising to be online at 9pm tonight to chat with his fans. He's such a sweetheart. I'm one of his fan now. hahaha
So nice of him. haha
I guess he's really tired with his work. Then i replied asking him to take care and soon after, he went offline. I feel like a retard again. hahaha
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! I hope for the economy to be good. Lastly, the best of health, wealth and love to everyone!!! =D

No comments:
Post a Comment