Friday, November 21, 2008

So many things....

Work is fine. Finally had a little motivation because i closed a deal. It's pure luck, but without luck, i would have nothing. Anyway, the latest COE for Cat A dropped to $2 which is historically low... So much enquiries expected now. 

Oh ya, Moccanival this coming Sunday. I'll be there doing roadshow. I'm expecting to see some familiar faces. Hope it'll be a nice "outing." =D

My brother went KL this morning for a seminar. He will be back on Sunday night. haiz..... No one to talk to when i'm home, in the room. No one to disturb me when i'm home. I cant imagine how it's like when he serve his NS. (Don't even know when........) I will be facing the pc every night. Now i don't feel like sleeping. I do hope to have a room all by myself but now, i felt it's scary being alone...

The pill that's stuck in my throat/windpipe is still there..... and it's causing me discomfort. I feel... the throat has got a hole which link food and water to my windpipe now, because i can taste sweetness from the stuck pill. Wherever it is. It taste like Yakult that i drank, or an apple i ate, also got Kaya Bun taste. OMG. zzzz


I'm addicted to apple. An apple a day keeps the doctor away... 


确认过眼神,我遇上对的人...

No comments: