Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Mum's Watching Olympics...

hahahah...

Olympic is nothing interesting for me. I'm never a sporty person.

I am starting to dislike my new manager. He likes to interrupt whenever I'm speaking to customers. I observed and i think it's a very bad habit of his... Of course, in his mind he is only trying to help... But he never know he is making my customers so confused with the things he said!!! Nvm, let him learn whatever he needs to pick up first. I will observe more... But for now, I'll keep on picking on him. hahaa

There is Ghost Festival dinner at AML tomorrow night... Can go and visit my friends... Hope it'll be a nice and relaxing evening... But think about it, I don't want to see that senior. He's spouting some other nonsense about me that will affects the way ppl thinks about me. Damn..... Also nvm, it's just sickening. All i know is he's spouting nonsense!

I wanna visit the Zoo again. I had plans with Ashley to go on December when the weather is much cooler. I have no idea how warm is the weather in the days because I'm always indoor. But i know it is very warm because i see friends complaining that it's "damn hot". Think i also need to share some sunlight or else it'll be quite unhealthy...

Recent nights i made several wishes and let it flew on the balloons. Don't know if i do it long enough, will they really come true? Of course i don't pump the balloons and let it fly purposely la.. My office have a huge tank of Helium gas and 500 balloons for us to decorate the showroom everyday. So end of the day when we had to release balloons, just nice for me to try something wishful... So let's see.......

hahaha

No comments: