5th day. Back to normal and even stronger and better! However, can't be so sure. Is everything just a play? Or are there some sure reasons all over behind?
Have been looking for new jobs now. Feel like working with animals again. I'm not interested in retail. Can't imagine myself doing retail sales......... Car rental seems a little interesting. It's related to automotive again! Even though I'm deciding to quit my current job, i still want to be in that industry. My current working environment had made me slack too much that i cant flip myself back. Very bad. Wasted too much time and life i know. But i still did.
My manager says "I'm useless being here" in front of all my colleagues and i couldn't help myself to agree more because it's a fact, i know it and you know it. I was nodding my head as he was going on with his criticizing. I know his intention of trying to humiliate me in front of all others in order to motivate me to work again but no...... I don't take that. He is very bad right? hahaha... I'm very fine, no worries. I guess a change of environment, new job and new people, i will be bucking up and working hard again.
If really need be, I will quit my current job without having a new job first. A break would be good. Dreaded for it. So sick, gonna leave all the nice people behind. Sigh...........
Been very indecisive with all these all along. Some things i can't let go but yet i wanna throw everything away. ARGH!
GOOD NIGHT! AND SWEET DREAMS TO ME!!!!!
Oh yea, Jacky gave me a pearl which is being dug out of a clam. Was wondering if it worth any money? It's metallic purple in colour and a shape of a hen's egg. Size is only slightly smaller than a green pea. So nice, I'll keep it. HEHE...
OKOKKK.... GOOD NIGHT!!!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment