Sunday, March 30, 2008

Random

They don't believe I'm 19!!!!!
In fact, I'm not. I'm still 18! OKK!! hahaha

Nothing much recently. The weather is getting warm. We sweat even when we are sitting down and doing nothing. It's very bad.......

My family had decided to rent out one of our common room. We'll be renting my brother's room to an Indo-Chinese guy. Then my brother will move to the master bedroom. Since my mum is always not home, so why waste the space right? Instead of wasting it, we are going to have some "extra income" to fix those bills! But sigh............ Things are not going to be so convenient for me anymore. I think. There will be a stranger guy at home~

My computer will be breaking down soon, any time. zzzzzzz.....
And my handphone just died on me yesterday! So sudden! I think I'm going to lose all my contact numbers. Like OH MY GOD!!!! SO SHIT!!!!!!! All my messages! All my dear and important notes! Brought it for repair today, will be collecting it tomorrow. God bless my phone to still be alive, hopefully with all my stuffs still intact when it wakes. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Feeling so helpless =(

No comments: